Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Services
A Higher Level of Care with the Highest Standards.
Some people need skilled nursing care temporarily, to recuperate after an illness or hospital stay. Others need long-term care and may live in a skilled nursing center for an extended period.
Each of our skilled nursing care centers, Colonial Manor, Hanover Hall, Lancashire Hall, and Attleboro Nursing & Rehabilitation, offers services to suit a wide range of skilled nursing needs, including long-term or short-term care, rehabilitation and memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other related dementias.
Sample Features and Services
- Large day room for individual or group activities and programs
- Attractive interior courtyard – safe for outdoor wandering
- Spacious dining rooms
- Vegetable/herb gardens – wheelchair accessible
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Programs
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
Progressive Medical Services
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Carefully selected and educated staff
- Therapeutic whirlpools
- Specialized wound care program
- Incontinence screening/treatment
- Enteral nutritional therapy (nasogastric, gastrostomy, jejunostomy)
- Medical director – board certified in gerontology and internal medicine
- On-site podiatry, dental and vision services
- Discharge planning services
- Dementia care in a secure unit
- On-site lab and X-ray services
Trying to decide which level of care is right for you or a loved one? Learn more about skilled nursing care here.