Enjoy Inviting Choices in Retirement Living.
Our two retirement living communities, Lancashire Terrace and Attleboro Village, are designed for seniors who are active but want more time to do the things they love. Without the responsibilities of home maintenance and housekeeping, it’s easier to focus on the important things in life – like family, friends and leisure activities.
Lancashire Terrace offers independent living apartments and options only, while Attleboro Village is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) that includes tiered levels of senior care to address changing needs. As a resident of either senior retirement community, you’ll have access to a range of luxurious community amenities for a lifestyle full of choices.
Sample Amenities and Services:
- Choice of independent living floor plan styles
- Flexible contract and pricing options
- 24-hour medical emergency response
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony or patio in many apartment homes
- Biweekly housekeeping
- Bathrooms with safety features
- All utilities, including heat, electric and central air conditioning
- Spacious closets
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Trash removal and recycling
- Individual mailboxes
- Beauty salon
- Fitness Center
- Ample parking
- Lawn and garden services
How do you know if you’re ready for a retirement living community – and which setting would suit you best? You can learn the answers to these and other questions here.