Specialty Nursing Care in a Special Place
Colonial Manor is a WILMAC family-owned and -operated nursing center known since 1957 for providing complex nursing, rehabilitation, and dementia care services in the York County area.
Award-Winning Nursing and Medical Services
Colonial Manor is at the forefront of skilled nursing, providing a wide range of services offered by few other facilities in the area:
- Palliative care unit with staff specifically trained in end-of-life care
- Dementia care in a secure unit with specialized programming
- American Health Care Association’s Bronze Level Quality Award
- Wound program oversight by a certified wound nurse
- Outpatient therapy services
As a family-owned and -operated nursing center, Colonial Manor strives to make its living environment as therapeutic as its medical care. Inviting common spaces include well-kept lounges, gardens and courtyards. The attractive décor adds to the warm, friendly atmosphere. Private and semiprivate rooms are nicely furnished and residents are encouraged to personalize them with their own special touches.